We pride Ourselves in our boutique style approach to wedding planning.
How is our approach different & Exclusive?
- We only take a number of weddings per year - a combination of planning & coordination clients
- We only book one wedding per weekend
- We keep your wedding exclusive - We do not share behind the scenes looks of your designs or concepts (think: design day or stationery suite) on social media and we do not post set up images or videos on your wedding day until we are currently in the moment or after the moment has passed
- We work closely with all vendors to ensure a flawless delivery, even if it's vendors outside of our preferred list
- We keep communication consistent with our clients throughout the wedding planning process in various ways such as email, phone calls, and our favorite, What's App Chats!
- We get personal with our clients - We want you to feel comfortable with us and confident in us, every good relationship is built over time
The Maureen C. Weddings planning method
BUDGET + PERSONALITY + STYLE = YOUR CREATIVE TEAM
This is the formula we use to match you correctly with your creative team. We want your wedding planning process to be as stress-free and fun as possible. Our goal is to match you with the creatives that will make the process smoother and “get” you and your vision.
YOU ARE #VIP
No one is more important to us than our clients. We want to make sure that you are comfortable every step of the way. Wedding planning can easily turn stressful but with our attention, meetings, and planning tools, it will be seamless and fun! On wedding day, we make sure our clients are happy and satisfied. We want to see those happy tears!
Part of our personalized approach is making sure your champagne glass is never empty, that your lipstick is flawless, and your bow tie is never crooked.
YOUR GUESTS ARE IMPORTANT TOO
Your guests are very important people too! Lets face it, if they didn’t matter you would elope, right? Through the planning process, we want to create an expectation for your guests. That all starts with your Save the Date cards. We want to keep them excited! On the wedding day, we make sure that your guests are satisfied with their food and service. We make sure to guide them throughout the venue and if anyone looks lost or confused, approach them and help them. We want your guests to feel welcomed and cared for.
We love working with a great team of creatives. It is easier to “work” when you are working with people you love and admire. We want to make sure that every vendor that works with us feels like they have our support. When producing a wedding, team work makes the dream work every time!