About Me, Maureen C.
- Maureen, Owner/Wedding Planner
- Cheers to 31!
- Cuban-American and Proud
- Born & Raised in the 3-0-5 (Miami)
- Family Girl
- Faith > Fear
- Married to Mr. Czaykowsky since 2014
- I don't consider my Dog my Pet, she's my Family
- Girl Time & Girls Night is a Must
- Coffee Lover & Bubbly Popper
- Life is better when you're Laughing
- Music is my Therapy
- B.S. in Psych; 1 semester away from a M.B.A.
- Favorite Colors: Blush Pink & Black (not together)
- Favorite Shows: Grey's, The Office, Game of Thrones, WestWorld, Scandal, HTGAWM
- Favorite Food: Cuban, hands down.
- Favorite Part of a Wedding: The Room Reveal
...more about Me
My mom is a huge influence in who I am today as a woman, wife, creator, planner, and host. She taught me the importance of showing love to people, of making them feel welcomed, and surprising them with little details. She instilled in me that creativity has no limits and that I can express it anyway I choose to. Thanks to her I was a dancer, participated in school plays, organized church activities, designed dance outfits, and got an early start in planning birthday parties and family events.
My love for weddings started at a young age. As a little girl, I would daydream about the magic of weddings. Three years ago, I got to live that dream and today, I get to plan that dream for my clients.
My favorite part about wedding planning is creating a memorable and unique experience for my clients and their guests. Carrying their vision and tidbits of their personalities throughout the wedding to make it truly special.
In 2009, I planned my very first wedding when my cousin became overwhelmed with all of her wedding plans. After this experience, I completely fell in love with the satisfaction of the planning process from start to finish. In January 2016, I quit my corporate job to focus on my amazing career as a wedding planner! With over 7 years of experience and over 50 weddings planned & coordinated, I am blessed to get to do what I love everyday. I have been able to be part of the loveliest memories and I cannot wait for what's to come!